From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Pat
Fitzsimmons
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 15:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Backup products for RHEL 3.0

Hi

Innovation's FDR/UPSTREAM provides support for zLINUX and will allow you to
use your STK silo and  drives, and we are presently working on RedHat
Enterprise Linux 3.0 on zSeries distribution for both 64 bit as well as 31
bit, and should be available very soon... which are you interested in 31 bit
or 64 bit?

Regards,
Patrick Fitzsimmons
Innovation Data Processing