Looking at back notes from the IBM/Oracle early adopters
teleconferences,
Oracle 10g for Linux/390 is being built on Red Hat, although it will
also be
certified for SLES8.  During the March 5 conference, it was noted that
the
10g delivery date had slipped for all platforms, but it would probably
be
released  for z/Linux around the end of April."

Regards,

Bill Reed
CSC ITS-EPA Team (Excel Management Systems)
Supporting the Environmental Protection Agency
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
(919) 767-7257

                      Ken Vance
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      et>                      cc:
                      Sent by: Linux on        Subject:  Will Oracle release new
versions for Linux/390
                      390 Port
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IST.EDU>

                      04/06/2004 03:39
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Linux on 390 Port

Hi,

Has anyone read anything from Oracle indicating if they will continue
supporting Linux/390 for their products?  We have just started testing
version 9.2.0.1 Linux/390, and I noticed they have released 10.1.0.2.  I
looked at the platform list, and Linux/390 is not listed for 10g.
Hopefully, a Linux/390 version will be released, else there is no point
in
testing 9.2 if this is the first, and last release.

Thanks,

Ken Vance
Amadeus