Yes Congrats to your whole team. I think a real story is what we all want
and like.

Larry Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Smrcina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 15:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: linux early results

Congratulations Chris!  We love hearing these stories.  Sounds like a job
well done.

--
Rich Smrcina
rsmrcina at wi.rr.com

Catch the WAVV! Stay for requirements and the free-for-all.
Update your zSeries skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2004 in Chattanooga, TN
April 30-May 4, 2004
For details see http://www.wavv.org

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit