"Linux on zSeries" is too wordy.  We need a shorter version, such as "Lonz", "Linonz",
or some such.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it.

Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.
     <http://www.ml.com/email_terms/>