Jim,
With SLES8 you have to pay separate license/maint. fees for 31-bit and 64-bit
versions. So with SLES9 you do not?
Also, others (at IBM) had lead me to believe SLES9 would be 64-bit only but 31-bit
apps could run under it.
In either case, the pricing sounds better. 64-bit only sounds fine too since there
would be only 1 version to maintain instead of 2. Are you sure there will still be
a 31-bit version?