Red Hat has a free 30 day trial of there RHEL AS 3.0 with free updates for
the 30 days, and it works great. Send an email to Red Hat.

Larry Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Burke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 05:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Linux for S/390 distribution

Putting my toe in the water with Linux for S/390 for the first time. I
installed the Marist distribution and configured Linux virtual CTCA to our
VM/TCPIP stack to provide full connectivity to our network. With no joy.

I spoke to IBM who recommended I use Suse distribution but this would appear
to take longer than a day to download (I have decent bandwidth!) Looking on
Linux for S/390 site where most distributions seem to have broken links.

Can anyone recommend an alternative distribution or a site which will be
quicker than a day.

Thanks

Paul

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify the sender immediately. The contents of
this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Adare
Intellidata Limited. Any representations or commitments expressed in this
email are subject to contract and confirmation in writing.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit