From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tom
Shilson
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 16:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NFS Help - RHEL3 Linux client, VM server

I know nothing, but from the email below, vmlogin.c is not a command, but
it is a "C" file that needs to be compiled.  I would suggest looking in the
indexes of the manuals below for "vmlogin" or "vmlogin.c".  This world is a
confusing place for those not used to it.

"Be careful out there!" - Hill Street Blues

   _/)                  Tom Shilson
~~~~~            GEDW & VM System Services
Aloha               Tel:  651-733-7591       tshilson at mmm dot com
                           Fax:  651-736-7689

             "O'Brien, Dennis
             L"
             <Dennis.L.O'Brien                                          To
             @bankofamerica.co         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             m>                                                         cc
             Sent by: Linux on
             390 Port                                              Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: NFS Help - RHEL3 Linux client,
             IST.EDU>                  VM server

             06/30/2004 05:30
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

I searched the TCP/IP manuals, and didn't find any references to "vmlogin".
Is MOUNTPW the same thing?  MOUNTPW and MOUNT both have parameters to
specify VM userids and passwords.

                                                       Dennis O'Brien
                                                       Bank of America

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall"!  -- Ronald Reagan, 12 Jun 1987