It is. The interpreter works fine and I just finised the JIT which
passes all but 2 of the regression tests. The mono guys are taking the
mods and making sure they'll fit with their 1.0 stuff. I'm not sure if
there'll be any RPMs in the immediate future but if I get any spare time
at home I'll take a look at it. I had it up and running with Apache 2.0
serving aspx/asmx type pages.