> I am looking for a down load site for webmin to run on SuSE
> SLES8 Intel.
> Can anyone point me in the correct direction ?

www.webmin.com.

Google for "webmin source". 2nd hit produced the reference.

You should also be prepared to explain why your system got hacked.
Webmin needs very careful setup to avoid opening up some really major
security holes; most people get it wrong, and end up giving away the
farm.

What's wrong with YaST?

-- db