I have been playing around trying to make a simple
monitor like top for vm.  If you create two files
MONITOR EXEC and MONITOR2 EXEC you can see what
I have been up to.   I have not written any vm
scripts for 10 years and had never seen cms pipes
before so Im sure there are better ways to do this.
In particular, I had problems with the "say" output
of MONITOR2 EXEC not coming out where I wanted.

Other interesting commands:
netstat interval 5
q stor
q srm all
q xstore
q frames

/* MONITOR EXEC - CALLS MONITOR2 EXEC */ /* */ /* Shows some performance information */ /* like "top" for unix. */ /* Enter "QUIT" to quit. */ /* */

'PIPE (endchar ?)',
  'immcmd quit',              /* stop on "quit" */
  '| specs /PIPMOD STOP/ 1',
  '| command',
  '?',
  'literal +3',              /* delay 3 secs */
  '| duplicate *',
  '| delay',
  '| literal go.',
  '| specs /exec monitor2/ 1',
  '| cms',
  '| console'

exit rc

/* MONITOR2 EXEC A */ /* best viewed with a s3279-3 */

 clrscrn
 'indicate load'
 'indicate queues exp'
 say " "