Once you have started with PIPELINES as your driving mechanism, why not stay
with it. Try feeding multiple commands into a CP stage and the output from
that into your CONSOLE stage instead of calling another EXEC.  PIPELINES
also has a stage for driving a 3270 screen that you might look at. I haven't
used it myself, I tend to use the free IOS3270 program to display data on a
3270 screen.

You might want to take this discussion to the VMESA-L list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to get other VMers input as to what to display
and then how to display it.

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211