it is labeled RC5 only on the first CD. I use it and it is just fine.
-Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Hall, Ken (IDS ECCS)
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 10:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SLES9 Evaulation Download

The actual ISO files are labeled "RC5".  Is this the latest version, or
something behind?  Has the actual GA version been released yet?

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.