Might anyone be able to help me with this?  I'm trying to build
OpenOffice 1.1.3 and it gets about an hour into it and then dies with
some Java compile error.  I'm wondering if it's because the sdk is IBM's
and not Sun's.  Thoughts?

Details on the system:

       z800 / two IFL's
       Linux under VM
       IBMJava2-SDK-1.4.1-0.0
       jakarta-ant-1.5.1-37

And now the build error from OOo's "dmake":

=============
Building project sandbox
=============
/home/bsd3488/build/OOo_1.1.3_src/sandbox/com/sun/star/lib/sandbox
Making dpj...
javac -classpath
".:../../../../../unxlngs390.pro/class:/opt/IBMJava2-s390-141/jre/lib/core.jar:."
-d ../../../../../unxlngs390.pro/class  AudioProxy.java
                     Cachable.java
ClassContext.java                               ClassContextImpl.java
                        ClassContextProxy.java
CodeSource.java                                       Disposable.java
                              ExecutionContext.java
   Holder.java
ImageProducerProxy.java                       JarEntry.java
                          JarInputStream.java
Permission.java
PermissionCollection.java                 ProtectionDomain.java
                  Resource.java
   ResourceImpl.java                               ResourceProxy.java
         ResourceViewer.java
SandboxMessageHandler.java                  SandboxThreadGroup.java
                SandboxSecurity.java
SandboxSecurityException.java         WeakRef.java
                      WeakTable.java
       WeakEntry.java                                          XImage.java
SandboxSecurity.java:147: sun.security.provider.IdentityDatabase is not
public in sun.security.provider; cannot be accessed from outside package
                if (scope instanceof IdentityDatabase) {
                                     ^
SandboxSecurity.java:148: sun.security.provider.IdentityDatabase is not
public in sun.security.provider; cannot be accessed from outside package
                        this.scope = (IdentityDatabase)scope;
                                      ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
2 errors
dmake:  Error code 1, while making
'../../../../../unxlngs390.pro/misc/lib_sandbox_dummy.java'
---* TG_SLO.MK *---

ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making
/home/bsd3488/build/OOo_1.1.3_src/sandbox/com/sun/star/lib/sandbox
dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'build_all'
---* TG_SLO.MK *---