Read it, it cost a lot more than 5.49USD. The list price on the back of
the book I have is 49.99 USD.

The book is not bad if you are unfamiliar with the concept of running
Linux under z/VM.
If where you are, it costs only 5.59 USD, then you cannot go wrong.

HTH

McKown, John wrote:

http://aneas.net/ebooks/Linux-on-the-Mainframe.asp

Linux on the Mainframe by ???

Any good? The table of contents looks good, but that's all that I can
see. Of course, at $5.49 for an eBook, it might be worth buy anyway.
That is, if we were going to use Linux on our zSeries. I just took it
and z/VM down last month. No interest and way to much political fighting
from the Windows people.

-- John McKown Senior Systems Programmer UICI Insurance Center Information Technology

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Regards / Cordialement / Groetjes / Gruesse / Saludos
Cassidy IT Services

John Cassidy Dipl.Ingr (Informatique)
Schleswigstr. 7
51065 Cologne / Koeln / Keulen

EU

Tel. +49 (0) 221 61 60 777 Mobile: +49 (0) 177 799 58 56

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTTP:  www.jdcassidy.net