I know that this has been asked in many different ways, but has anyone
actually put together a comparison chart or list of CPU speeds for
zSeries, I32, I64, and other processors.

I have a department that wants to have a group of dedicated Blades
assigned to specific clients. We want to show a cost to Performance
ratio for purchasing blades and scaling a zSeries system.

The application uses Java, in the backend to run the queries and
retrieve the data, and Web servers to interface to a client and present
the results.

Larry Davis,
Senior Systems Engineer
Nielsen Media Research