Did you run mkinitrd? If not, you may want to manually scan and mount
your new stuff and then run mkinitrd when everything looks good. You
really should report this to SuSE as yast should at least give you a
warning or an opportunity to run mkinitrd following a change/addition to
LVM. This is perhaps THE most common error people encounter when it
comes to LVM.