From: Wolfe, Gordon W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:18 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: VSWiTCH on SLES8

Will SLES8 handle VSWITCH?  I've got it working on SLES9-SP2 and I'm
going to start converting a lot of servers.  How about SLES8?  Will it
work?  What kernel level or SP level do you have to be at if so?

"Always do right.  This will gratify some people and confound the rest."
- Mark Twain
Gordon W. Wolfe, Ph.D.  425-865-1495
VM Technical Services, The Boeing Company