mod_mono is now on the s390 download page on
http://www.go-mono.com/download/sles-9-s390/

Mono is not a full .NET (i.e. it doesn't have passport and all those other
frills real or vaporware). To quote from the Mono FAQ:

The ".NET Initiative" is a somewhat nebulous company-wide effort by Microsoft,
one part of which is a cross-platform development framework. Mono is an
implementation of the development framework, but not an implementation of
anything else related to the .NET Initiative, such as Passport or
software-as-a-service.

Yes, Apache will drive your aspx stuff as you'd expect. Take a look at
http://aussie-1.osdl.marist.edu/test. Not all the demos work because I haven't
installed stuff like the necessary DBs.