I posted a similar inquiry recently and received no responses.  I too would
be interested in any experience that someone might be able to share.

EMC finally certified DMX1000 for FCP attach using z/VM 5.1.0 in March.
z/VM 5.2.0 has not yet been certified.

____________________________________
Rick Barlow
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Enterprise Business Intelligence Services
Mainframe, z/VM and zSeries Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  3-25-02
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5213    Fax: (614) 677-7681
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 03/20/2006
07:44:30 AM: