Mono.posix is supposed to be part of mono-core so I'm not sure why you're
seeing what you are seeing. Try using the --nodeps option on the rpm -Uhv
and see if xsp will come up okay. (I prefer to use mod_mono with Apache
rather than using the xsp standalone.)

If it works then that may just indicate a typo in the spec file used to
build the rpm.