Is this SLES7?  I wrote a script way-back-when that handles this, but it's
customized for our configuration.  At least I can identify the files involved
though.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/