Melancon, Ruddy wrote:
> Is there a way to restart the loader?

Not easily that I know of.  Re-IPL of your media will probably be the
easiest/quickest way.

I find that it can take me several IPLs to get used to the installation
process of an unfamiliar distro.  Time is well spent getting familiar
with the parmfile syntax, so that you can get to the point of SSH/Telnet
into the installer with few or no console commands having to be entered.
 In your "Load from CD-ROM" case you could experiment with writing your
own CD containing the installation files (kernel, parmfile, initrd) --
use a CD-RW while getting the parmfile right, unless you need a new set
of coasters!  :D

Cheers,
Vic Cross

PS: Hoping this is helpful...  It's *real* late (early?) over here and I
might be starting to ramble :)

believed to be clean.