a GUI.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/21/2007 1:00 PM >>>
You may want to see if pinentry has a "--without-gtk" option (or
something
close to it) on ./configure.

From: Tom Duerbusch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: gpg 2.0 on VT?

Yep, it seems I need gtk-devel.

When I deleted the package via Yast.

I then rebuild the pinentry-0.7.2, during ./configure I got:
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.

gtk-config was no longer on my system.  It is put on my system via the
gtk-devel package.

Anyway, back on the wrong defaults, track.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390
or visit