On 4/4/07, shogunx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh my.  If this list is set to not echo posts back to the sender, then you
all have my sincerest apologies.  When I did not see my post, I assumed
someone did not like my commentary, and I saw a similar script as the one
I posted.  Given that assumption, I assumed I was speaking to whomever did
not allow said post through.  Sorry all!  I've run into situations like
that before.

I suppose there would be a point in having the default as "REPRO" for
new subscribers to the list. Not sure we can, but alternatively some
hints in the welcome note could help (Harry?).
You could also set the option yourself or check on the archives web pages.
We do not moderate the posts to the list. If necessary we point
someone to Adams cough syrup, or at worst tell the poster in public
that his behavior was not appropriate.

Rob