Hi,

Are there any products that secures data at the database level, with
no programming required and supports zLinux?

Our customer wants to deploy db security encryption tool(?) on their
db2 server(DB2 UDB 8.2, SLES-9 64bit on z990). According to customer's
study, tools are not support zLinux. (Secure.Data, DataSecure,
D'Amo(Korean Product), CubeOne(Korean products))

Are there anybody knows about this kind of products?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Jae-hwa

--
Jae-hwa Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
THE CHALLENGES, that's why I choose LINUX!!!