I suggest that you urge your management to buy a package you don't have to
support.  (I still find it hard to believe that CICS and IMS don't speak
TCP/IP for printing.)

If you want to install and support your own, there was a package called
SNAPRSIM written by Bruce Crabill on the 1998 VM Workshop tape.  I found it
on the web at Fran Hensler's web site: http://zvm.sru.edu/~DOWNLOAD/ .   I
have been using this for several years and support several hundred
printers.

____________________________________
Rick Barlow
Senior z/VM Systems Programmer
Nationwide Services Co., Web-zLinux Support,
z/VM and System z Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  MB-02-201
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5213    Fax: (614) 249-3912
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 08/10/2007 06:41:56
PM: