Hi

Ok exported the .iso file and got an io error when I tried to mount it.

So mounted the dvd iso file local and exported that

Ftped the vmrdr and initred from the dvd to be sure to vm

Started the boot loader and got this message at the end ;

starting hald... ok

[/license.zip]

  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not

  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the

  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on

  the last disk(s) of this archive.

unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of /license.zip or

        /license.zip.zip, and cannot find /license.zip.ZIP, period.

starting syslogd (logging to /dev/tty4)... ok

starting klogd... ok

starting yast...

But was able to get a yast session and that session still failed after
analyzing the system and found not software to be install...

so.. I just deleted everything I had downloaded from Novell...

tried to down load the sles 10 sp1 but it starts and end but only
downloads 1k ... some problem there it looks like..

downloading a new copy of the sles 10 base dvd and will test with only
that now...