From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Marcy Cortes
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 4:53 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: dvd download

Re: wget on Linux - I think Paul already said he wasn't allowed out of
Linux to the internet.
But perhaps he could set up linux to use the same proxy server that his
IE is set up for and sneak out that way :)
(update /etc/sysconfig/proxy and run /sbin/SuSEconfig  on SuSE - be sure
to logout/in to get the new env variables).

Marcy
"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this