Ok. I am getting errors on the yast install.
        They are occurring during the mount after format.

        The selections I have made are below.
        Under Disk Activation I chose Configure DASD Disks.
        Then selected 150,151,152 then activated and formatted.
        Then selected 160 (swap vdisk) and activated.
        I did not make a DIAG selection.

        Installation mode = New Install
        Etc.

        Partitioning
        No automatic proposal possible. Specify mount points manually in
the 'Partitioner' dialog
        I have tried many iterations of selecting and dasdfmt and
specifying /boot / and have no idea how to setup or the standard name
for a LVM.
        Somewhere along the line it squawked that it needed a /boot or /
and that it could not specify on except on a ....1 type device.
        Anyway the latest selection is displayed on the screen scrape
below.

        Well the screen scrape is rejected so here is the partitioning
information:
        Partitioning
        * Execute dasdfmt on disk /dev/dasda
        * Execute dasdfmt on disk /dev/dasdb
        * Execute dasdfmt on disk /dev/dasdc
        * Create boot partition /dev/dasda1 (35.1 MB) with unknown
        * Create root partition /dev/dasdb1 (2.2 GB) with unknown
        * Create root partition /dev/dasdc1 (2.2 GB) with unknown
        * Use /dev/dasdd1 as swap

        In execution I received the following error:
        Error
        Failure occurred during the following action:
        Mounting /dev/dasdb1 to /

        System error code was: -3003
        Mount -t auto /dev/dasdb1 /mnt:
        Mount:you must specify the filesystem type

        Please help.

        Thank you very much.

        Paul