Thank you very much, I am going to check it.

bye.

Hugo Luis Vitelli
Mainframe Server Management
System Support - Solutions Delivery
IBM Global Services SSA
Hipolito Yrigoyen 2149 ? CP (B1640HFQ)
Modulo ?A? - Martinez ? Pcia Bs. As. - Argentina
Mail.: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone.: 54 11 4898-4898 int. 3485
Fax 54 11 4898-4700

From:
David Boyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:
LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Date:
11/30/2008 01:25 PM
Re: Ipl in SUSE 10 SP2

Wild guess: you just somehow changed the disk subsystem, probably to a new
box? The default method for identifying disks in SLES10 was by-id, which
hardcoded a id value for specific media into the fstab. If you changed the
disk subsystem, then those ids no longer exist, and you get this failure.

You need to boot a rescue system with the disks for the problem system
attached and change /etc/fstab to by-path. We wrote a script to do this
for
you -- check sinenomine.net for a copy.

-- db