You have Oracle running.....

Look in the recent archives for "Module is unknown when signing on".

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Vincent Getgood <vincent.getg...@xchanging.com> 6/23/2009 9:03 AM >>>
Hi all,

I'm having problems logging on to my SLES 10 system.

I originally had this system running as a LPAR some months ago, before
installing VM.

I have now defined a VM Guest (LINUX00), attached the DASD I had for the
LPAR to the guest, and successfully IPL'd SLES 10.

On the Linux guest console, I see: -

Welcome to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2 (s390x) - Kernel
2.6.16.60-0.21-default (ttyS0).

SUZE-Linux-on-Z login:

When I try to logon, (as any defined user) I get the following: -

Last login: date time on ttyS0

Module is unknown

Then get thrown back to the logon prompt.

Any idea what is happening here?

Vince Getgood