David Boyes wrote:
   3. Redirect discussion of what should be on the Wiki to discussion
      pages of the Wiki itself!!!
          * Like, uh, that's what Wikis are for :)

 What's wrong with discussing it here,
What's wrong with keeping all the source files in your computer program on different computers?

A Wiki is self-contained, info and rationale, rolled into one. That's about half of why they're so useful. Instead of a website filled with assertion, they're sites filled with assertion and justification.

--
Jack J. Woehr            # «'I know what "it" means well enough, when I find
http://www.well.com/~jax # a thing,' said the Duck: 'it's generally a frog or