> I was expecting more in the x86 area (Windoz, specifically
> servers) as that is a much needed consolidation area. Or did I
> miss something?

Stephen:

The management functions in zBX and URM depend heavily on
interfaces to the hypervisor and the operating system. With
PowerVM and KVM, and AIX and Linux, those interfaces can be
added. With MS Windows, this is a more difficult exercise. We are
working on it, but don't expect MS Windows in the ` near term.

Jim