From: David Stuart [mailto:david.stu...@ventura.org]
Sent: 15 February 2011 17:23
To: LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
Subject: Re: Gotcha's

I would be interested, too, as I'm in the process of installing Oracle and
trying to get all the management tools to run.

Right now, the database is up and running, but some of the management tools
won't start.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Stuart
Prin. Info. Systems Support Analyst
County of Ventura, CA
805-662-6731
david.stu...@ventura.org>>> "Davey, Clair" <cda...@scspa.com> 2/15/2011 8:25 AM

I would like to hear some of your 'gotcha's when running Oracle
databases on Linux on Zeries.  You can send them offline if you would
like.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not
the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete this e-mail and other copies of it
from your computer system. We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through our network.