Hi,

I need to make a presentation describing the unique aspects of running Linux on
zSeries to a few UNIX/Linux guys who don't have any mainframe background. I
could throw something together myself but I figured I'd try online first to
maybe save some time and effort. Any material that describes DASD utilities,
IFL, memory management etc. without delving too much into Linux basics would be
great.

Thanks for any help.

Ray Mrohs
U.S. Department of Justice