Berry --

I cannot help you get OX running, but I would suggest that if you run
out of options ... consider a mixed approach.

YOU MAY be well served by a combination of standard servers for email,
contacts, calendar, and files.  Many services are already provided by
stock packages (programs you possibly already installed).

This approach has pros and cons.  Just a thought.

Rick Troth
Velocity Software
http://www.velocitysoftware.com/