It doesn't look stripped to me.

I might go with Scotts suggestion and use the command line format.
Then I can see if it is a LVM problem, or a yast problem.  (now that I have a
test system)

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

linux74:/ # pvscan
  PV /dev/dasdc1   VG LVM1   lvm2 [6.88 GB / 0    free]
  PV /dev/dasdb1   VG LVM1   lvm2 [6.88 GB / 0    free]
  Total: 2 [13.75 GB] / in use: 2 [13.75 GB] / in no VG: 0 [0   ]
linux74:/ # lvdisplay -m LVM1
  --- Logical volume ---
  LV Name                /dev/LVM1/LVM
  VG Name                LVM1
  LV UUID                gxnyIf-2xuo-ctvS-uYka-tN8T-UxJA-G23zHZ
  LV Write Access        read/write
  LV Status              available
  # open                 1
  LV Size                13.75 GB
  Current LE             3520
  Segments               2
  Allocation             inherit
  Read ahead sectors     auto
  - currently set to     1024
  Block device           253:0

  --- Segments ---
  Logical extent 0 to 1759:
    Type                linear
    Physical volume     /dev/dasdc1
    Physical extents    0 to 1759

  Logical extent 1760 to 3519:
    Type                linear
    Physical volume     /dev/dasdb1
    Physical extents    0 to 1759

linux74:/ #

>>> "Ayer, Paul W" <pwa...@statestreet.com> 3/14/2012 3:04 PM >>>
> To see how the current lvm is configured I like to use the command:
> lvdisplay  -m  lv_name

> This will tell you what disks it's on, and what parts of the disks, and/or if
> it's stripped or not ..

> Most likely not stripped, but if it is then you will need to add the same
> number of disks and disk
  size that are already there ..

lvdisplay -m /dev/abcvg/abcvol

  --- Logical volume ---
  LV Name                /dev/abcvg/abcvol
  VG Name                abcvg
  LV UUID                uAZIek-FTUL-6Hgb-ABrw-D6wH-h8zg-mjPxbr
  LV Write Access        read/write
  LV Status              available
  # open                 1
  LV Size                5.97 GB
  Current LE             191
  Segments               3
  Allocation             inherit
  Read ahead sectors     auto
  - currently set to     256
  Block device           253:1

  --- Segments ---
  Logical extent 0 to 72:
    Type                linear
    Physical volume     /dev/dasdm1
    Physical extents    0 to 72

  Logical extent 73 to 145:
    Type                linear
    Physical volume     /dev/dasdn1
    Physical extents    0 to 72

  Logical extent 146 to 190:
    Type                linear
    Physical volume     /dev/dasdo1
    Physical extents    0 to 44

lvdisplay -m /dev/xyzvg/xyzlv

--- Logical volume ---
  LV Name                /dev/dgsa09vg/stripe_o05gsa1startlv
  VG Name                xyzvg
  LV UUID                BWxYeH-927r-07jJ-E3zV-5FAc-Bofc-fB0S0o
  LV Write Access        read/write
  LV Status              available
  # open                 1
  LV Size                50.02 GB
  Current LE             12804
  Segments               1
  Allocation             inherit
  Read ahead sectors     auto
  - currently set to     24832
  Block device           253:14

  --- Segments ---
  Logical extent 0 to 12803:
    Type                striped
    Stripes             97
    Stripe size         64 KB
    Stripe 0:
      Physical volume   /dev/dasdab1
      Physical extents  1479 to 1610
    Stripe 1:
      Physical volume   /dev/dasdac1
      Physical extents  1479 to 1610
    Stripe 2:
      Physical volume   /dev/dasdad1
      Physical extents  1479 to 1610
    Stripe 3:
      Physical volume   /dev/dasdae1
      Physical extents  1479 to 1610

Goes on this way for 97 disks ....

Paul
617-985-8671

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email is intended
for the confidential use of the above-named recipient(s).  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.

Data Classification: Limited Access