From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Offer
Baruch
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 12:50 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Question on WWPN WP

Although i am not a brocade admin this should do the trick...

Create aliases for the hosts HBA's on each switch Example:switch_1> alicreate "
HOSTNAME01_HBA_0","10:00:00:c9:69:3d:53"
switch_2> alicreate " HOSTNAME01_HBA_1","10:00:00:c9:69:ae:4e"

Create the zones with the new wwpns:
switch_1> zonecreate "Z_HOSTNAME01_A", "HOSTNAME01_HBA_0"
switch_2> zonecreate "Z_HOSTNAME01_B", "HOSTNAME01_HBA_1"

They should be able to add the storage members to the zones same as they do
today...

Offer Baruch