From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Barton
Robinson
Sent: den 25 februari 2015 5:45
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Anyone has experience on selling zLinux at fixed price?

I've looked at the amazon and google chargeback models.  One of their
options is a fixed price until some number of CPU hours is exceeded.
This allows the 'easy' fixed fee, but also controls the resource
abuser.  You would have to have tools in place to alert the abuser that
they have gone beyond their allotted resource consumption.