<ann.sm...@thehartford.com> wrote:
> Tomorrow is my last day at IBM

I didn't realize you worked for IBM.  I thought you were a direct employee of
The Hartford.

> Hit the big 60 and I am retiring

You must be very good at saving money to retire early.  Or you have plans to
work elsewhere.  Either way, good luck and enjoy your time.

> 8 years working in MVS, 22 in VM and 8 with Linux
> I will miss the work and the people I've met along the way

While we haven't had the chance to see you at SHARE for quite a while, it was
nice knowing and working with you.  As Robert Richards said, they (and we) are
losing a lot of experience, but that's how it goes.  Enjoy your retirement.