Minidisk passwords are in the directory and can be set when you issue the
amdisk or afterwards. If you have racf you use that.
But you may want to rethink that approach from a security point of view.
Are you talking about CMS or Linux? Have you considered NFS or SFS where
people can publish what they want to share?
Rob