Rick,

Could you send us the complete parm file ?
Are you installing on ECKD or FCP?
Were the disks used for this Linux install in use before or are they brand new?
Maybe something old from a previous use of the disk is causing some weird
behave by the installer, have you tried to low format the disks from a terminal
and then tried the installation again? I haven' t seem any issues like that on
RHEL 7.x..... Yet :-)

Kind Regards,
Filipe Miranda

> On Jul 21, 2015, at 10:49 AM, Beard, Rick (Atos) <rick.be...@xerox.com> wrote:
>
> Well, I was already at 1GB and I tried 2GB, but still have the same issue.  I
> have an open issue with Red Hat, so will see what they come up with.
>
> Rick

>>> CMSCONFFILE=xxxxxxx.conf