Hi Raymond,

INITRD.IMG, KERNEL.IMG, GENERIC.PRM and REDHAT.EXEC are the files required to
install RHEL5, RHEL6 and RHEL7.

With RHEL5 and RHEL6 - optionally (but recommended) a CONF file was added to
facilitate the installation process as described in this IBM Redbook:
https://books.google.com/books?id=GHzJAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA151&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

<https://books.google.com/books?id=GHzJAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA151&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false>

Now with RHEL7 you can still use the same method as RHEL6, I strongly recommend
to use the new installation method described in this other IBM Redbook (because
the old method will be deprecated):
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg248303.html?Open
<http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg248303.html?Open>

Kind Regards,