From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Jake
Anderson
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 5:39 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Dual Mode Reboot

Hello,

I am looking for an assistance on how to reboot a running linux server with
SUSE OS ?

The server is a DUAL boot server.

Jake

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/
privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.