We use a mix.
ECK DASD for the system and also for high attention data (some systems with db2
bundled)
Because it's easy and safe to handles, we use VM Secure. And really stable.

Some customer data is on NFS mounted NAS.

And we are just starting to use FCP, via defined EDEV. Will use it for customer
data.

Since we use SSI, and also at need really moving guests between our two
systems, you have to take this into consideration when choosing disk type. It
depends, as usually :-)

Tore Agblad
Infrastructure Architect - Mainframe zOpen
HCL Technologies Ltd. ( Former Volvo IT )
DA1S
Gunnar Engellaus väg 3, 418 78 Gothenburg, Sweden
Direct: +46 31 3233569
Mob: +46 76 5533569
www.hcltech.com
www.hcl.com

::DISCLAIMER:: The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission
is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may
contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without
referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or
HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are
solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or
opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this
message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete
it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or
attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects..