You mentioned in "z/VM" 3270:

Are you?
A) logon to a Linux console, using linemode Linux?
or
B) a CMS users that can access Linux?
--
What kind of files are we talking about:  standard ASCII files or something
else.

Michel Beaulieu
IBM Canada, SSO
/* My opinion expressed here do not engage my employer in any way.  */

http://wiki.linuxvm.org/