z/VM's SSI -- Single System Image --  feature (VMSSI) was announced and
orderable in 2011. So there's been enough time for sites  to evaluate,
consider, install, use, enjoy it. I'd like to write about what sites are
doing with it, how it's used, what real-world problems it's solving, why
it's liked. That is, illustrate user experience with it rather than
getting deep into its technology.

I'm particularly interested in this having myself used an earlier
implementation -- http://bit.ly/2dkukBg -- from different corporate
parentage (though with some common technical talent behind it). So I'm
doubly interested in hearing from people who've used both versions.

Please copy replies to me directly so they're not buried in list digest.

Please include your name and affiliation so I needn't request it. And
remember, this is for publication -- though I can likely paraphrase
what's said if you'd rather be anonymous.

--

Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc.       g...@gabegold.com
3401 Silver Maple Place, Falls Church, VA 22042           (703) 204-0433