Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 20:39:35 +0530
From: Kumar <kumarsyste...@gmail.com>
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: new subnet for cloned zlinux guest

Hi,

We have been successfully able to clone Suse gold images to guests but off
late we ran out of IPs from a particular subnet.

So Network team assigned new set of subnet, have assigned the new IP to a
new zlinux Suse 12 guest and also new default gateway using eth0 down and
up  commands but still we cannot SSH to it.

Previously we just had to update the IP assigned and default gateway using
the eth0 down and up commands we were able to ssh to it.

Please advise

Regards,
Kumar

Kindest Regards,

☮ Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell

Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641