For another "bizarre" answer, this path might work:

1. Obtain z86VM (beta) from Mantissa Corporation;
2. Obtain Microsoft Windows from Microsoft;
3. Install and run Microsoft Windows on z86VM on z/VM;
4. Obtain Oracle Database for Windows from Oracle;
5. Install and run Oracle Database for Windows on Microsoft Windows on
z86VM on z/VM.

Oracle Database 11g Express Edition is available here, at no charge, if
you'd like to experiment with this particular recipe:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/database-technologies/express-edition/overview/index.html

To my knowledge, Mantissa's z86VM product is still in beta. Some
information is available here:

http://www.mantissa.com/mantissa-product-families/virtualization/

Mantissa has not certified Microsoft Windows yet, as far as I know. For
now, at least, you'll need to stick to 32-bit Windows and 32-bit Oracle
Database since z86VM does not include X86-64 support.

I'm not sure why there's a desire (or curiosity?) to run Oracle under z/VM
without Linux, but I'm answering the question as asked.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM z Systems, AP/GCG/MEA
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com