Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 10:09:49 -0500
From: Harold Grovesteen <h.grovst...@tx.rr.com>
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Bash loop failing

Can you point to more information about Visual Bash?  For those not
attending the workshop, will you be able to share the presentation?

Harold Grovesteen

On Thu, 2017-05-04 at 11:05 -0400, Paul Flint wrote:

As you likely know, I shall be giving a presentation on something I call
"Visual Bash", At the VM Workshop next month.  Visual Bash is a framework
to help make bash programs easier to manage.

Flint

Kindest Regards,

☮ Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell

Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641